Best Career Blogs 2017
- Guest Author
- January 16, 2017
- Career Development
- No responses
Feeling a bit lost when it comes to career market and job hunting? Then why not consider getting an online career advice from people who actually know the drill? There are many experts in this field or just people with a full bag of experience, who are ready to help you out and guide you.
We’ve created a list of the most popular top-notch career advice blogs that are definitely worth checking out. Let’s a have a look at them, shall we?
The Selection of Best Career Blogs in 2017
- Ms. Career Girl. This is a perfect go-to place for ambitious young women. The aim of the blog is to help ladies pursue their dreams and career paths, while “kicking ass at it”. Here you can find tips and tricks, advice, stories and many other useful and entertaining staff that’ll help you become a successful woman.
- Bulls Eye Recruiting. Founded by Will Thomson, Bulls Eye Recruiting is a proud owner of many titles and awards. They first started in 2012 as a simple advice blog and since then grew into a professional recruiting agency. Despite years passing by, their primary goal is still the same: to help people find their perfect career path and make this journey a real pleasure.
- Campus to Career. Just graduated and the thought “now what?” keeps bugging you? Wondering how to make the first steps on the way to a successful career? You can find the answer here! Curated by Kirk Baumann, this blog will tell you all about job searching after graduation and give just the right advice on how to reach your dreams.
- Career Enlightenment. This blog will teach you how to use the most effective and time-prooved social media tools in order to get your desired job. It is a perfect mix of key principles and proven strategies of job searching. The mind behind all of this, Joshua Waldman, even released a book “Job Searching with Social Media For Dummies”.
- Career Pivot. Created by Marc Miller, Career Pivot is a perfect place for people who decided to change the course of their lives. This blog will provide you with all the necessary information and advice to help you reach your goals without putting everything at risk. Slow and steady wins the race, right?
- Career Tips to Go. This one offers you a more funky and creative look at the career searching challenges. What about the content? Well, the name speaks for itself. Visit them for quick, efficient and up-to-date tips and information.
- Lost Gen Y Girl. Another blog that highlights the career world from a woman’s perspective. Kayla Buell, the beautiful lady who takes care of the blog, is recognized as one of the most influential social media bloggers. She is also the author of “Corporate Survival Guide for Your Twenties”.
- HR Bartender. The founder of this blog, Sharlyn Lauby, is ready to be your loyal friend and advisor in everything career related. The blog focuses on a wide variety of topics, from employee engagement to leadership and career advice.
- Interview Coach. Margaret Buj created a blog that is kind of like a training camp for all the job seekers out there. There are video courses, consultation and simple tips and tricks available for you. If you’re looking for a reliable help with your job hunting, this seems to be a great place to go.
- Introvert Whisperer. A unique blog that aims to help introverted and socially reluctant people fight their way to the top of the career ladder. There are plenty of useful materials, books, articles by different guest bloggers and the most important – understanding of struggles introverted people go through.
- The Voice of Job Seekers. The articles and podcasts the blog provides will help you realize the voice employer wants to hear. Here you can find lots of inspiration and learn how to make your unique personality shine.
- The Wise Job Search. Have any questions about job search? Send it to these people and get an informative article as an answer. This blog is to provide you with the best information, resources, and ideas.
- Dana Manciagli’s Blog. Dana has more than 30 years of experience behind her back, she is an amazing author, blogger, keynote speaker, career coach, and global career expert. Her blog is a real goldmine for people who are looking for a job or a desired promotion.
- Gia Ganesh’s Blog. Gina finds joy in discovering people’s potential and helping them to reach the top. The blog is full of inspiration and motivation to find the career that is both dear to your heart and able to bring great profit.
- Mary Elizabeth Bradford. This is a member of a top 100 career websites list created by Forbes. That says something, doesn’t it? Curated by Mary Elizabeth Bradford, an amazing expert in recruiting world, this website is definitely going to boost your chances of getting the job you really want.
- Skip Prichard’s Blog. Skip’s “Leadership Insights” is the place of self-discovery and motivation. You will leave this blog feeling ready to move mountains. And you should!
- My Right Fit Job. Here you can find tips and advice on how to pursue the career you really love, as well as how to make the most out of it.
- CareerMetis.com The main goal of this blog is to be a wise counselor and help the lost souls find their true career path. It is named one of the most inspirational blogs of 2016 and it is surely a website worth visiting.
- Great Resume Fast. Everything you need to know about resume and interviews is right here. The team behind this website will help you to push through the difficulties of job searching and successfully pass the interview.
There you have it, our top career advice blogs that can help you become a more confident and motivated professional who’s ready to conquer if not the world then the position they really desire.
This article was originally posted on Resume2017.
Do you know what your next career step is? Many people don’t. I want to help you accelerate your career by connecting you with your Free Instant Access to my eBook on how to construct your Career SMART Goals – that will help you put together your actions and keep you accountable. Get your copy now and start your action plan today!
Brought to you by Dorothy Tannahill-Moran – dedicated to unleashing your professional potential. Introvert Whisperer