Career Mapping: Planning Your Career on Purpose
“When you fail to plan, you plan to fail” is even truer for your career. Learn how to plan your career so you really are going somewhere you want, rather than “just” ending up working somewhere. (From the book by the same name)
-How to create a vision for your career — and why it’s important
- How to create long-term and short-term career goals
- S.M.A.R.T. goal creation to help you stay focused
- Gap analysis — the critical step most people fail to do
- Plan creation and validation — do you know if what you’re planning will matter?
- How to stay accountable to your own goal