Quiet Power University
Quiet Power University
Quiet Power University is a self-paced online membership program that allows you to access materials anytime, anywhere so long as you have a computer.
QPU is specifically designed for Introvert personalities or those who self-identify as Introverts. It is a skill-building orientation that takes into account our tendencies and recognizes that the standard approach to many career-advancement topics typically doesn’t work for us. While oriented to the Introvert personality type, this approach works for everyone.
The QPU program includes:
- Video presentations
- Written materials
- Private Facebook group access
- Bi-monthly Q&A sessions with me
- Monthly laser coaching (truly a lot of value and flexibility)
Program topics include:
Career Mapping: Planning Your Career on Purpose
Quick overview: “When you fail to plan, you plan to fail” is even truer for your career. Learn how to plan your career so you really are going somewhere you want, rather than “just” ending up working somewhere. (From the book by the same name.)
- How to create a vision for your career — and why it’s important
- How to create long-term and short-term career goals
- S.M.A.R.T. goal creation to help you stay focused
- Gap analysis — the critical step most people fail to do
- Plan creation and validation — do you know if what you’re planning will matter?
- How to stay accountable to your own goals
Strategic Relationships and Office Politics
Quick overview: Do you know how influence, power and office politics intersect? The answer is strategic relationships, which represent 80% of what will determine your professional success.
- What strategic relationships are — and why they’re so important for your career
- How to wage positive office politics
- How to create influence with others, including executives
- The 4 types of power a person can have, which 2 are in your control and how you get power
Quick overview: Networking doesn’t have to make your cringe. You also don’t need to “work the room” or be an extrovert. Your network is how you will achieve professional success and how you will get your next opportunity. (From the book by the same name.)
- Identify the 4 critical building blocks to ALL relationships
- Expand your network by knowing insider tips on the best places to go
- Engage everyone you meet in a comfortable way by knowing each step of the process
- Maintain your network so people are eager to help you
Quick overview: Do you think the only way to self-promote is by becoming those obnoxious people you’d rather avoid? The best self-promotion is subtle, just like us Introverts, but if you aren’t doing it, no one is going to do it for you.
- What Self-Promotion really is — and why you need to be doing it
- How to know the difference between obnoxious bragging and authentic self-promotion so you can achieve the outcome you want
- The 3 goals you are trying to achieve with self-promotion
- The 10 self-talk attitude “adjusters” that will help reprogram your brain
- The 12 top proven self-promotion methods
Quick overview: Wonder why your career isn’t going anywhere? It could be that your personal brand is out of alignment with your goals. Do you know what kind of persona you project? If it’s inconsistent, you won’t get traction in your career.
- What personal branding really is — and how it’s critical to your career goals
- The 6 facets of personal branding you must take into account for an effective personal brand
- How to determine your personal brand so it really reflects what you want it to
- How to communicate your personal brand, from in-person to social media
- How to change your personal brand when your career goals change
Questions? We’re happy to answer them! Contact us here.