Be Remembered for the Right Reasons
- August 3, 2016
- No responses
You’re nicely dressed and striking all the body language to be just the right person others want to meet and add to the contact list. What do you say when you’re asked the inevitable question “What do you do?”
If the next 30 seconds is boring, cringe-worthy or forgettable all of the rest of your preparation was worthless.
Guided by this short book, you’ll discover how to easily create a “wardrobe” of Elevator Speeches for every occasion and type of person, which will be powerful and memorable. Even better, you will find multiple uses for your Elevator Speech to reinforce your Personal Brand and to be remembered for the right reasons.
Developed by a pro, this simple to follow method has been used by hundreds of business owners, corporate professionals and non-profit executives she has taught.
- What an Elevator Speech really is and how it fits into your Personal Branding.
- Insights into Neuroscience that not only applies to your Elevator Speech but many of the things you do that can make a difference to your success
- The 3 part Elevator Speech formula that will make it easy to create and powerful to deliver
- Examples to reuse for your situation with Before and After Elevator Speech makeovers.
- Tips and problem spots to look for
- Multiple ways to use your Elevator Speech that make so much sense you’ll smack your head that you hadn’t thought of them!
Make the right first impression. The kind that people will remember for all the right reasons. You can be on the right track as early as today.
If you liked “The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business” or “ The Four Hour Workweek” you’ll want to add this book to your list.